LADU 2018 saw the launch of Paydirt’s dedicated meeting lounge where the team facilitates one-to-one meetings between mining companies and institutional investors, financial sector executives, analysts, bankers and brokers, as well as asset and fund managers.
Select investors are afforded complimentary registration which allows priority access to the executives of some of Australia’s most promising mining companies operating in Latin America. LADU’s dedicated business matchmaking initiative allows mining companies and investors an exclusive opportunity to arrange face-to-face private meetings during the conference.
Legitimate investors who pass the screening process will be granted registration complimentary registration for LADU including:
- Access to company profiles on the exclusive online platform
- Access to an online meeting request system, allowing both companies and investors to request one-on-one, private 30-minute meetings during the conference. These meeting requests can be accepted or rescheduled to suit your own needs and availability
- Meetings will be confirmed prior to the conference and scheduled to take place in the dedicated Meeting Lounge
- 30 minute meetings will be scheduled between 10:00 and 14:30 on 1-2 May – a facilitator will be available
- Access to LADU’s programme of events, including the two-day exhibition and main conference programme
* Please note, a condition of investor registration is that legitimate meeting requests cannot be declined without good cause.
Marketing & Conference Managermelita@paydirt.com.au
+61 8 9321 0355