- Early Bird Registration- $990 (incl.GST) for payment received before Friday 15 March 2019
- Standard Registration- $1,300 (incl.GST) for payment received after Friday 15 March 2019
- One Day Registration- $1000 for attendance on either Wednesday 15 May or Thursday 16 May
Registration includes the following:
- Full access to the exhibition area and presentation sessions over the two days
- Morning tea, buffet lunch and afternoon tea
- A delegate satchel
- Admittance to the cocktail receptions held on 15, 16 & 17 May 2019
- A discount purchase rate for the USB of conference proceedings
- 25% off a full priced subscription to Australia's Paydirt and Gold Mining Journal
The online registration form may only be used to register ONE delegate at a time. If you would like to register multiple delegates under the one transaction please contact Melita on +61 8 9321 0355 or on firstname.lastname@example.org
CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD REGISTRATION FORM
By submitting your details, you agree to the following conditions:
- A one day delegate pass is available for $A1000 (including GST) - i.e. a delegate may elect to attend Wednesday, 15 May or Thursday, 16 May. The delegate must state the one day they wish to attend at the time of registering. One day delegate payment is due and payable upon registration.
- Full payment due and payable on registration, with full refunds/credits given up to Friday, 19 April 2019, with no refunds/credits given after this date. Cancellation requests must be submitted in writing to the conference manager prior to this date. Cancellation requests received during/after the conference will not be processed.
- Substitution requests are allowed and must receive in writing by the conference manager prior to Friday, 26 April 2019. Substitution requests received during/after the conference will not be processed.
- Payments will only be considered received by Paydirt Media Pty Ltd once the funds are cleared AND clearly identified in our account. It is the delegate's responsibility to ensure that payment information is communicated promptly to Paydirt Media Pty Ltd for payments to be allocated accordingly. Proofs of transfer, remittance advices, or copies of cheques will only be accepted/ processed once the funds are received/ cleared in our account. Delegates/sponsors are responsible for any bank fees and/or any foreign currency translation fees associated with their payments, and Paydirt Media Pty Ltd reserves the right to recover these charges where appropriate. Note that the currency is Australian Dollar (AUD).
- Registration received after Friday, 26 April 2019 will not be processed unless accompanied by full payment. Bank transfers will only be processed once the funds clear in our account.
- Please note that companies/individuals with unpaid registration may be refused admittance to the conference.
- As the event is held and hence deemed to be enjoyed in Australia, delegate fees are subject to the Goods and Services Tax (GST).
- Government issued photo identification must be presented by each delegate to collect name badge.
- Please note that once your payment is successfully processed, you will receive two emails: one from our payment gateway eWAY, and one from Paydirt's own system confirming your registration.
- If your payment is declined, you will only receive one email from our payment gateway eWAY informing that your payment was declined, and specifying a reason why it was declined. You will not receive any email from Paydirt's own system for failed transaction.
- Emails will be forwarded to the billing contact's email address if one is provided. Otherwise they will be forwarded to the delegate's own email address.
- Please press the Register now button only once, to prevent double payments.